Departure= Every Saturday
Duration=16 day tour
Destination= Vienna, Plitvice National Park, Split, Istanbul, Dubrovnik, Maribor, Zagreb, Trogir, Kotor, Tirana, Ohrid, Skopje, Sofia,
SIGNATURE EXPERIENCES AND DINING
• Vienna: The sheer opulence of Schonbrunn Palace assaults your senses! Stand beneath frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers and gilded Rococo frames where Mozart performed as a six-year-old prodigy.
• Plitvice National Park: Marvel at the water wonderland with a guided walk along stunning cascades, declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
• Split: Join a local expert to explore above and below ground within the walls of the Roman emperor Diocletian's palace - now the heart of modern day Split.
• Istanbul: Visit the exquisite Blue Mosque to see its six soaring minarets and vibrant blue and green tiled interior, and continue to the Hagia Sophia, once the greatest church in Christendom, later a mosque, and now a magnificent museum.
• Istanbul: Visit the fabulous Topkapi Palace, now transformed into a series of glorious museums where the treasures of the monarchs are displayed.
• Istanbul: Learn the ancient ritual of haggling in the Bazzar.
• Dubrovnik: Inside the mighty defensive walls of the old town you are offered a varied selection of charming restaurants on your Dine-Around evening.
• Istanbul: Toast the culmination of your tour with a lively Celebration Dinner overlooking the Bosphorus.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED HIGHLIGHTS
• Vienna: Tour the ring road past the Imperial Palace, Parliament and Opera House
• Maribor: Appreciate the mix of old an new architecture.
• Zagreb: See Roosevelt Square and Ban Josip Jelacic Square. Tour the Upper Town to view the Presidential Palace, Stone Gate, St Marks Church and the Pope's Tower
• Trogir: See the Cipiko Palace and Romanesque Cathedral.
• Split: See St. Duje's, the baptistery and the Golden Gate on your guided tour through the labyrinthine streets.
• Dubrovnik: See Onofrio's Fountain, Rector's Palace and the city walls. Admire the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries.
• Kotor: Visit the old town situated on its fjord.
• Tirana: Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour.
• Ohrid: Walk through the cobbled streets with a guide.
• Skopje: See the churches, mosques and old Turkish buildings .
• Sofia: See the golden dome cathedral, centuries old churches, and Soviet-era buildings,
Per Person Sharing Double Room 4650 $