Booking Terms and Conditions Please Read Carefully
1. VIP LUXURY TRAVEL is registered trademarks of and operated by Euphrates Travel Inc.
2. VIP LUXURY TRAVEL accepts bookings subject to the following Booking Conditions.
1. A ‘Client’ is all persons named on the booking form intending to travel with VIP LUXURY TRAVEL
2. A ‘Product’ is any service sold by VIP LUXURY TRAVEL
3. All Clients will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all Booking Conditions.
4. To confirm a booking VIP LUXURY TRAVEL requires that the agent has taken full payment of all monies due. A contract between the Client and Vip Luxury Travel comes into existence when Vip Luxury Travel has confirmed the booking in writing and issued a Confirmation. The person signing the booking form (that incorporates these terms and conditions) warrants that s/he has full authority to do so on behalf of all persons whose names appear thereon, and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and understand these terms and conditions. The said contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to American Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the American Courts.
No employees or representatives of Vip Luxury Travel has any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and conditions, nor to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of Vip Luxury Travel , unless such be in writing and signed by the Director of Vip Luxury Travel . Vip Luxury Travel reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion without further explanation.
5. When booking 45% of the product cost is expected. 45 days before the trip rest of the amount is expected.
3. Amendments and Cancellations by Clients
1. Clients can cancel at any time. The cancellation will be effective as at the time that Vip Luxury Travel receives a written request from the Agent or for direct bookings from the Client, and the following cancellation charges will apply.
1. More than 42 days prior to departure - 45% of the product cost or 40 GBP, whichever is higher.
2. 29 to 42 days prior to departure - 55% of the product cost or 40 GBP, whichever is higher.
3. 14 to 28 days prior to departure - 75% of the product cost or 40 GBP, whichever is higher.
4. 0 to 13 days prior to departure - no refund is given.
5. No refund is given for a partially used Product.
2. After the booking has been confirmed proposed amendments must be written by ‘the Lead Client’ and will incur an administration fee of equivalent to GBP 30.00 except for the first change that will incur no fee or as otherwise agreed. No requested change can be guaranteed.
3. If any number of the party is prevented from travelling because of death, injury or serious illness of the client, close relative or friend, redundancy or jury service, it may be possible to transfer the booking to another suitable person or departure date or tour of similar standard and cost provided that written notice is confirmed by Vip Luxury Travel
4. If a refund is payable by Vip Luxury Travel to the Client, the refund amount will be calculated according to the conditions set out in Section 2.1 and with consideration of evidence of exceptional circumstances. All bank fees incurred for processing/transferring the credited amount to the client will be the responsibility of the client.
4. Information and Pricing Policy
1. Before a booking is confirmed, Vip Luxury Travel reserves the right to amend brochure prices due to any circumstances outside the control of Vip Luxury Travel such as but not limited to changes relating to governmental action, increases in transportation costs (including schedule airfares and the cost of fuel) changes in any dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services (including landing taxes or embarkation/disembarkation fees at airports), increases in admission fees and exchange rates.
2. Bank transfers are accepted as the full amount payable as published. Vip Luxury Travel accepts Credit Card, Paypall payments in US dollars.Vip Luxury Travel accepts no responsibility for variations in the final transaction amount due to fees and exchange rates used by banking institutions.
3. Product information is published by Vip Luxury Travel in good faith and Vip Luxury Travel will use its best endeavours to operate all Products as advertised. Vip Luxury Travel reserves the right to change any of the facilities and services described in its publications and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment resulting from any change.
5. Cancellation By Vip Luxury Travel
1. All Vip Luxury Travel Products are subject to a minimum number of participants except for Guaranteed Departure Products listed in Clause 17.
2. Vip Luxury Travel reserves the right to cancel any confirmed booking in any circumstances, however, Vip Luxury Travel will not cancel a Guaranteed Departure Product except in the unusual circumstances of force majeure, defined here as war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, flight cancellation or any other external circumstances beyond the control of Vip Luxury Travel. Compensation is not available if Vip Luxury Travel is forced to cancel or in any way change a tour due to force majeure but where Vip Luxury Travel is unable to provide the tour booked, Vip Luxury Travel will return to the Client all monies paid to Vip Luxury Travel (less any insurance premiums paid) or offer an alternative date or holiday of comparable standard.
6. Tour Meeting Point
Clients are fully responsible for transportation to and from the Tour Meeting Point. The Tour Meeting Points are as set out in the relevant brochures or as advised by Vip Luxury Travel
7. Travel Insurance
Adequate insurance is mandatory for all Clients to cover at least but not limited to medical and repatriation expenses, loss of luggage and cancellation or curtailment of a Product and should not exclude any planned adventure activities from the time of booking for the full duration of the Product as a minimum. A Client and his personal belongings are the sole responsibility of himself. Vip Luxury Travel accepts no liability on the Client's behalf where Vip Luxury Travel has provided a Product of reasonable standard. Clients are fully responsible for arranging their own insurance.
8. Liability of Vip Luxury Travel
1. Vip Luxury Travel Products and in particular, adventure activities, contain an element of risk to the personal safety of the Client that other package holidays may not contain. By accepting these Booking Conditions Clients are aware of the risks inherent in their chosen travel and Clients undertake such risks at their own volition. Vip Luxury Travel accepts no liability of Client’s damages where Vip Luxury Travel has fulfilled its Duty of Care to Clients by providing Products of a reasonable standard. Vip Luxury Travel accepts no liability if there has been no fault on the part of Vip Luxury Travel or its’ suppliers, and the reason for the claimed damages was either the Client’s fault or a result of unusual circumstances beyond the control of Vip Luxury Travel by force majeure or otherwise and the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care.
2. In respect of carriage by air, sea and rail and the provision of accommodation, Vip Luxury Travel liability in the said cases will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international conventions.
3. Vip Luxury Travel accepts no liability if additional costs to the Client are incurred through delay, accident or disruption of the Product(s) beyond the control of Vip Luxury Travel by force majeure or otherwise.
9. Travel Documentation
It is the responsibility of the Clients to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, vaccinations, preventative medicines and other medical certificates and all necessary travel documents. Vip Luxury Travel is not liable for damages arising from changes in regulations or laws to the necessary travel document requirements. Information about these matters is given in good faith by Vip Luxury Travel but without liability.
10. Health and Conduct
Prior to booking, all Clients are expected to satisfy themselves that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their chosen tour as described in the brochure. Any Clients with pre-existing medical conditions or illness must declare the true nature of such conditions at the time of booking, and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Such a client is required to provide a medical statement from a General Practitioner to confirm they are fit to travel. Failure to make any such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and relieve Vip Luxury Travel from any obligations and liability.
11. Client Exclusion and Local Law
Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Vip Luxury Travel employees and its supplier's employees and representatives whilst on tour. If in the opinion of such persons, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour without prior notice or any liability on the part of Vip Luxury Travel. In the case of Client ill health, Vip Luxury Travel may make such arrangements as it sees fit and recover the costs thereof from the Client. Passengers agree to comply with the laws and regulations of the countries they travel. Vip Luxury Travel shall not be liable to any Clients who commit illegal or unlawful acts whilst on tour.
Our authorized representatives may take photographs and films of our Clients while using any Vip Luxury Travel Product. Vip Luxury Travel reserves the right to use said material for any advertising or promotion without obtaining further consent. Vip Luxury Travel also reserves the right to use any comments Clients make, questionnaires or complimentary letters with respect to Vip Luxury Travel or its Products in promotional literature without obtaining further consent.
If the Client has a complaint about any of the Product arrangements the Client must raise the complaint immediately with a Vip Luxury Travel employee so that Vip Luxury Travel can use its best endeavours to rectify the problem. Vip Luxury Travel cannot rectify a problem it is unaware of. Failure to complain on the spot will extinguish or at least reduce Vip Luxury Travel liability to pay compensation. Should Vip Luxury Travel be unable to resolve the problem on the spot a complaint must be made in writing within 28 days of completion of the product.
1. Organized tour accommodations are based on twin/double/triple share accommodation.
2. Single travelers are not required to pay the single supplement fee, however individual travelers not requesting a single room and paying the advertised supplement will be placed in rooms with other travelers at the discretion of Vip Luxury Travel
3. For pre and post tour accommodations the entire room will be reserved for the client. We cannot arrange shared pre and post tour accommodations for single travelers - single supplement is required.
4. Vip Luxury Travel will make every effort to accommodate people travelling together in their requested room type, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
15. Child Discount Rates
1. Each child travelling with two accompanying adults will receive discounts on tour products and the following rates will apply:
1. 0 years to 5 years of age: Free of charge.
2. 6 years to 9 years of age: Half of the full rate.
2. Children receive discounts on Gullet Cruises and the following rates will apply:
1. 0-3 years: Free of charge
3. Children receive discounts on tours involving travel in Greece; however applicable discounts are dependent upon specific itinerary, and will be advised by Vip Luxury Travel at time of booking.
4. Applicable discounts on any tour product will only be applied prior to booking confirmation by Vip Luxury Travel
16. Airport transfers
1. Airport transfers where included in the tour are available on day 1 for inbound transfers and the final day of tour for outbound transfers as per the tour itinerary.
2. Airport transfers where included in the tour are available for all flights from Ataturk International airport and for Turkish Airlines and EasyJet arrivals from Luton airport to Sabiha Gokcen airport only. A surcharge will apply for all other transfers whether included in the tour cost or purchased separately.
3. Full flight details including arrival time and flight number must be provided a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival. Failure to provide full and correct details will void transfer entitlement.
4. Airport transfers are only available to and from tour hotels as specified by Vip Luxury Travel or for transfers purchased independently to and from hotels in the Sirkeci/Sultanahmet/Aksaray areas. A surcharge will apply for all other locations whether included in the tour cost or purchased separately.
17. Guaranteed Departure Products
Guaranteed Departure Products are guaranteed to depart on the dates advertised in the brochure except where beyond the control of Vip Luxury Travel by Force Majeure and include all tours within the brochure and on the website with the exception of products detailed in clause 18, 19 and 20.
18. Minimum Number Products
1. Minimum Number Products are all Products that are not listed as Guaranteed Departure Products on the Vip Luxury Travel website.
2. In the event that a minimum number product fails to secure sufficient bookings on any departure date, Vip Luxury Travel will inform the Client or Client’s Agent. In such a case the Client will be given the option of changing to an alternative date or Product of comparable value or upgrading to another tour or a refund of all monies paid. In this case, Vip Luxury Travel will use their best endeavours to find a suitable alternative.
19. Maximum Number Products
Maximum number products include all tours with a Greek travel component and Gullet cruises. A maximum limit of 20 passengers is set for these tours and maximum gullet numbers vary according to available cabin space. This limit may be changed at Vip Luxury Travel discretion without notice. Bookings will be closed and not be accepted after this limit is reached.
20. Gullet cruises
1. Sail Away and Enchanting Blue only:
1. Availability must be confirmed with Vip Luxury Travel in writing prior to acceptance of any booking.
2. The departure date of a gullet cruise may not be changed within 2 weeks of departure
2. Gullet cruises other than Sail Away and Enchanting Blue only:
1. The departure date of a gullet cruise may not be changed within 72 hours of departure
3. On all gullet cruises, single travelers must pay single supplement. Twin share is not available on gullet cruises unless otherwise stated.
For up to date information, please visit our web site www.vip-luxurytravel.com